Sabado, Enero 5, 2013

Last Happenings for 2012 and Saying Hello to A Beautiful 2013


My 2012 is such a big blast. I got regular on my job, got to travel, gain more friends, and most importantly I've been blessed. There's a lot of things to thank for. I also learn more about myself, whom to trust and not, what to believe and not.


Well for this year I gained some important lessons in life.

  • We must not talk, believe and act too much when we are in the midst of anger. 
  • Some people may confuse what is reality when they share their griefs and dislikes onto somethings or someone. Actually this is reality, but what Am I pointing is that those negative thoughts would pull us in disbelieving what we believe and it might turn out the wrong thought. 
  • As a conclusion. WE MUST SEE WHAT WE BELIEVE. Always keep and stand for what you think is right and avoid negative chismis.. :))))
Some of our 2012 Happenings Fun Pics. 
Our last picture at NOW HQ before we had our Christmas Vacation
 Jestoni's Welcome Party Fresh From Quezon City.

Saturday, December 22, 2012, we planned to go home. We had to buy some pasalubong and christmas gifts for my brother, mama, papa and some of our relatives so we hit Abreeza Davao. Before we start the panic buying (together with tons of late Christmas shoppers. hahaha) We ate at Bon Chon Abreeza Branch. They have good and well trained staff and serve good food.



Sunday, December 23, 2012. The Pheyk Friends had A small get together. Though the group is not complete that time due to some reason, I will still cherish this moment :)
My cute cousins, during our Lola's birthday.
Christmas eve...

Tada!!!!! my Christmas Gifts. Thank You! Special mention to my palalabs.. You're other gift is not included in here. It's for my eyes only! :P
After our Christmas vacation, I need to go back to the city because we still have 3working days left for 2012. Me and My boyfriend decided to have our last date for 2012. So we tried the Hollywood Burger.(he likes burger so much!)



Lovers at Hollywood :)



Let's All Say hello to 2013 :) 


1st Friday of the Year. NOW HQ had its 1st Themed day of the YEAR. We all wear green (color of the year) to had a Warm Welcome for 2013.

First Fridate of the year. hihihihi.!


 I am Hoping that 2013 will be as nicer as my 2012 or a better one :) 

Thanks for dropping by. XOXO

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento